Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need things to do...

After having futsal at frenzy the other night.....my legs just keep shaking.....demm....i need to do something that made me sweat....or go somewhere.....hurm......i tired of just sweating from sleeping until afternoon and then aren't able to do anything in the evening because of the rain....

xkan nak main ujan kot....ko xnampak kilat sambar-menyambar kat luar tu....i said to myself....
sigh~

this morning pegu tell me tonite we are going to play badminton at faculty......thank god....ade gak something to do tonite.....pene's going home tonight....now it's me, pegu n usop....everyone seems enjoying their little break.......well, it is almost 2 weeks....:(

i don't feel like going home.......because it will be hard for me to came back to shah alam....back to reality.....maybe i just reserve or kept the feeling of homesick until the 8th of may......then i will enjoys the hols....maybe if i did not have to do voluntary work at the 'kebun getah' with my sister....but she seems to enjoy it though....there are several occasion where very funny stuff can happen...

one day, my mom tell me my sister fell down because always look up....she did not realize a big wood laying on the ground....she tripped over the log....haha....fortunately she's ok.....the same goes with my mom.....there is one spot at the 'kebun getah' where my mom always fell down....:D
i did not mean to be sadistic but it's very funny....hahaha becoz she kept tripping the same log at the same spot over and over again........maybe not that frequent.....it's me that exagerating.....:P

P/s: enjoy your exam break everyone and gud luck for the upcoming exams....:D

No comments:

Post a Comment